Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Deeper Trust

     The 6 month mark since Phil passed away has hit me hard.  It is funny how grief is like a wave in the ocean.  Somedays they are larger than other days.  Sometimes I feel like I can not do things without Phil.  Days it seems hard just to accomplish one small task.  Being a Christian, I know that Satan is trying to make me feel like I am nothing.  I also realized that on these days I haven't had my needed quite time with God.  I know He will never leave me.  I tend to read Job 42 on days I need the extra encouragement.  Sometimes life seems hopeless or like it can not get any worse, but I am finding that I have to lay everything down at God's feet and trust Him to work out the details.  After all, He created me and knows exactly what I need.  "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment