Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Girl Time

      Recently, I had the chance to spend some quality time with my daughter, Anna.  She has always struggled more than her younger brother with missing her Dad.  Phil would always take her out on dates.  He would even dress up and she would wear her favorite Sunday dress.  I know she has missed those special evenings out.  We went shopping and even went to the spa, where she laughed hysterical at me having my eyebrows and lip waxed.  To top off her day out, she was able to see a friend's new puppy.  Spencer will be next as soon as I figure out where to take him.  Since they always have to share my attention, I think it really helps to have that one on one time.  Plus,  it's nice to be able to concentrate on just one.  Anna smiled more that day than I have seen in a while, and I got the best hug.  Best girl day ever!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment